Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"No Wake Zone"



As I sit down to enter this blog preview for such a fun family it's occurred to me that I have been slacking on keeping up with these entries...and didn't I promise a bit on a trip to Belgium earlier this year?  Well, the season is upon us here in South Florida and WP inks has been quite busy with a hardy mix of Photography events and portrait sessions, Calligraphing wedding invitations, a new Etsy Storefront and a better understanding of Twitter!

Well, it's been noted that I need to keep up with this better!  In the meantime, below is a preview to a newly formed family of three.  Snapping this little one's 6-Month Photos {Congrats, Renee & Ben!} was fun as he was all smiles as we took him from setting to setting.  Speaking of "setting', the sunset that day was just perfect and photographing on a dock made for some beautiful images!  Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to share your talent with our friends and family. I know they will love receiving a print of the beautiful pictures you took at Emma's birthday party.

    The lighting, angles, and expressions you are able to capture will help preserve these precious moments in our family's life. I love that you photograph all the little details and and a great sampling of many the activities that occured that day. Our babies are only little for so long and I am so thankful I will have your photographs to always look back on.

    Thank you again and I can't wait to do our Christmas photos with you in November!

    ReplyDelete