Saturday, August 27, 2011

Just Between Friends!


This weekend is a huge Consignment Sale happening in Jupiter, Florida and I was honored to both be introduced to Just Between Friends (All thanks to my friend Maggie!) and be asked to snap some images of the sale this year.  So I showed up at Calvary Church on Indiantown Road and made my way through the aisles and rooms and found just a few of the many cute things for sale to photograph!  It's going on through this weekend so if you have children or, like me, are expecting one on-the-way then the drive is worth it just to see the nice, smiling people who are running the venue...bonus if you find a great deal (which you're sure to)!  After reviewing these images I've decidedly realized that I was drawn to the "Baby Items" but be assured that there was everything from Halloween Costumes for all children's ages to Maternity Clothes for Mom's to Games and more!






















No comments:

Post a Comment