Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Beachin' It!

The most stimulating aspect of Photography for me is literally the act of engaging in picture-taking: thinking, assessment, approach, composition, etcetera.  But the job isn't complete until the uploading, editing and mailing has been fulfilled!  That being said, I saw a lot of United States Post Office employees this week!

A great way to cap the week was with a family photo session at Juno Beach.  The Griggs were the cutest of families at the beach that morning with their smiling faces and happy energy.  I couldn't help but to greet them with a "Well, you're the most dapper family on the beach!" exclamation as they showed up having their boys match in blue seersucker slacks.  They don't know this, but I am a sucker for seersucker and it has made me swoon for years now!



No comments:

Post a Comment