Saturday, March 27, 2010

Weddings, Birthdays and a Beach Break!


Calligraphy filled in the gaps of the week nicely.  Working on invitations for both a wedding (Congratulations Katie!) and an 80th Birthday (shhh, it's a surprise!) kept me on my toes with busy writing.  My ring finger has finally given in and will hopefully toughen up and allow a callous soon.  I suppose that wishing for a hardened patch of skin on one's hand isn't the dream of most people, let alone women in their 20's, but as a Calligrapher I'm deeming it a necessity.

Also on this entry are some lovely beach photographs.  I must be honest and fess-up to the timeframe of the beach shots.  They are in fact from last weekend.  Time seems to slip away quicker and quicker.  Thank goodness for work being the distraction!  I hope that you enjoy looking at the images as much as I enjoyed being captivated by the real life scenes as they unfolded:




No comments:

Post a Comment