Friday, May 14, 2010

Historical Trails


A hiatus to Chicago paired with research for a submission to the Genealogical Society of Palm Beach County stunted the professional schedule this week.  While the center of my attention right now is focused on building my Photography, Calligraphy and Interior Design business, writing is still a core interest.  When I found myself carrying on a most interesting conversation that a docent at the Historical Society of Palm Beach County a few months back, I decided that the day couldn't have been filled with anything more inspiring.  My expectations were taken aback by pleasant surprise when I was asked by Linnie to contribute an article to their publication.  Engaging in the multi-level conversation turned into a wonderful opportunity that has put the writer in me to work!


Visiting Chi-town with family to curtail the workweek couldn't have been planned out any better!  Then again, who wouldn't appreciate a ball game in one of America's oldest parks?  Wrigley Field certainly has it's charm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment